Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Bill Reid Hollywood Producer


From: Roman Polanski -- shortnsexy@aol.com
To: Jack Nicholson -- unclejack@sbcglobal.net
Sent: 7/23/2010 12;13 AM

Now that little ole me is no longer under house arrest in Switzerland, I feel like a human being. Well . . . as much of a human being as someone like me can feel. The outpouring of kindness and small gifts from the international community is both humbling AND heartwarming. In all honesty though, I can't wait to find some fresh young babes to get the old Polanski juices to flowing and glowing . . . if you get my drift.

I keep getting these interesting head shots of some chick named "Okinawa" left with the concierge at my apartment in Paris. Persistent little devil, I must say.

From: Jack Nicholson -- unclejack@sbcglobal.net
To: Jim Jarmusch -- crazeejimmyjoe@roadrunner.com
Sent: 7/23/2010 1:47 AM

I'm getting pictures and resumes from that chick named "Oneida" just like Roman. I'm getting the willies up here whenever they are left under the gate. Something makes me feel that these may have that scary pimp Gloria Allred written all over them!

From: Jim Jarmusch -- crazeejimmyjoe@roadrunner.com
To: Bill Reid -- bigbigred@aol.com
Sent: 7/26/2010 3:12 AM

I played an intense and satisfying 2 sets of tennis with my trainer and decided to refresh and renew myself on the lanai with a big glass of iced tea. I had no sooner than plomped my feet up on the table when I noticed a stack of unsolicited pictures and resumes from some boney-assed girl name "Oksana". WTF ??!! Is a man's sanctuary no longer sacred in this town?

From: Bill Reid -- bigbigred@aol.com
To: Roman Polanski -- shortnsexy@aol.com
Sent: 7/26/2010 3:15 AM

Someone left a Rubik's Cube in my box downstairs at the hotel here! I'm up here shaking like a stripper in a Mexican truck stop!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouch.

Anonymous said...

lolololololololololo

 
Pinecone Stew