Wednesday, September 10, 2014

The Party


During the first week she walked up and down the halls by herself and thought about this. She planned about being with some bunch almost as much as she thought of music. Those two things were in her head all the time. And finally she got the idea of the party.

She was strict with the invitations. No Grammar School kids and nobody under twelve years old. She just asked people between thirteen and fifteen. She knew everybody she invited good enough to speak to them in the halls - and when she didn't know their names she asked to find out. She called up those who had a telephone, and the rest she invited at school.

1 comment:

Kristina said...

Hi dear,

very lovely :)
I don’t know if you noticed, but I have a completely new website, check it out here: www.beneaththecoat.com
and let me know what you think!
Also, I am moving from Blogger so you can’t follow me through GFC anymore, but if you go to my new page you will see that you can follow the blog through:
Bloglovin
Facebook
Instagram

Looking forward seeing you on my blog again!
K

 
Pinecone Stew